Friday 27 September 2013

Indog


After a terrible summer of no waves back, with only one short day and half blast Thurso for some wind ripped waves. But now its on the up as I've ended up in Indonesia with Danny! 
Around half way thru my trip theres been no updates because I've been way out in west Java at Turtles, an beautiful place with some epic waves too. 

I had some really good wave on the main wave at Turtles and with a 45 min boat trip we scored one funniest wedging reef that runs into the beach ideal really! on the way round we seen the craziest wave it was about 10-12ft the guys said you need proper big boards or a ski to surf it. the waves i seen have had my mind racing since…

I'm spending the last few weeks at Lakey Peak on Sumbawa, its been big and out of control the last few days but hopeful get better this week. 
I've got some vids from Turtles to put up soon but heres a screen grab for now. 




No comments:

Post a Comment